Memphis Monday Mush

All night long I dreamed weird dreams. The only one I remember is my last dream. A man was in the hospital for some reason. I was there to see him. He wasn't conscious so I was just bored. I wandered around looking for a bathroom. Instead of using the stairs or elevator I was apparently an expert burglar or something because I would go up through the ceiling to reach the next floor above. No one in the hospital ever seemed to notice, even when I emerged in the middle of the hallway.

I'm dead tired. I'd like to think that something funny will eventually come out if I just keep writing, but I'm doubtful. I'm just dead tired. Plus, I need to poop and get some coffee. How can a man be expected to be funny when he hasn't pooped or had his coffee?

So, nothing happened in traffic this morning. And by nothing I mean that aside from seeing 2 reasonably attractive women jogging as I drove in to work I don't think I passed another person or car anywhere. It was a weird feeling, with the morning sun shining at that unique summer angle that it does and me not having the radio on. It reminded me of when I was a little kid riding my bike to school. It was always a weird feeling. I don't know how to explain that any better.

Apparently President Bush and the Prime Minister of Japan didn't do anything else exciting while they were in Memphis because I haven't heard anything more about it. I guarantee Priscilla and Lisa Marie are long gone already. They probably left the minute the President turned his back. Who stays in Memphis when you can go home to L.A.?

Well, I guess it's time to poo.
You have read this article with the title Memphis Monday Mush. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/07/memphis-monday-mush.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...