Crazy Person In The House

Oh my God, I'm tired! It's sort of raining outside and it's dark. At least that gives us some relief from the heat. But even so, it just makes me even more tired. I can barely keep my eyes open. I swear I slept the normal amount last night, but somehow I just can't wake up this morning. True, I haven't had my coffee yet. But I did poo. I couldn't wait. I had to poo first thing when I woke up, before I had even stepped into the shower. How annoying is that? Who wants to wake up to a poo? Not me, I can tell you that.

So anyway, My Wife is freaking out over the concept of us moving. First she fought me like a demon from hell for 2 straight days. And now she's decided that we must pack up the house RIGHT NOW.

OK, here's the thing, we haven't even found a house we want to make an offer on, let alone bought it. So what the hell is with this packing up now?

She always does this. It's like, if I suggested we go look for a new pair of shoes she'd throw the old ones away and go barefoot. She hasn't actually done this yet, but it's what she's doing with the house.

We have a vacation planned for a few weeks from now. Guess what is in the living room and has been for a week already?

Can't guess?

It's her luggage. She's already packed and ready to go. So for the next month we get to live with her luggage scattered all over the living room. And this while we are supposedly pulling out all our books and things and boxing them up for the move to the house we haven't found yet.

Perhaps you might be thinking, "you should say something to her about this. This just seems really extreme."

Oh Lord, don't ever SAY anything. If you say anything she'll go ballistic. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. I said something and for 2 days straight it was devil's night inside our house. What a nightmare. She went through the roof.

So anyway, I'm really, really tired. Did I mention this before? Well, I am. I'm tired. And when I get home from work I'm supposed to be packing up all our things into boxes that we don't have for a move to a house that we haven't found.

Is anyone else married to a crazy person, or is it just me?
You have read this article with the title Crazy Person In The House. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/07/crazy-person-in-house.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...