Schizophrenic Music Order

I've just ordered a buttload of CDs. They broke up my order into multiple shipments for some reason. When I glance over my first shipment I notice that I appear to have a dramatic lack of focus in terms of musical taste. Or maybe I'm just 'diverse' and thus PC and shit? Anyway, for no real reason at all, I'm going to show you my first order of CDs. You see what you think.

Anna Nalick - Wreck Of The Day
Foreigner - 4 (Remastered)
Foreigner - Foreigner (Remastered)
Black Sabbath - We Sold Our Soul For Rock `n' Roll
Scorpions - Bad For Good: The Very Best Of Scorpions
Roberta Flack - Softly With These Songs- The Best Of Roberta Flack
Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
Billy Idol - Greatest Hits
Lenny Kravitz - Greatest Hits
Live Awake: - The Best Of Live
Ozzy Osbourne - The Essential Ozzy Osbourne
Duran Duran - Greatest Hits

It might help you out if I tell you some of the CDs I've purchased in the past few years. Here are just a few:

Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
ABBA - Greatest Hits
Judas Priest - Greatest Hits 1979-93(?)
Three Doors Down - something or other? can't remember. It was good anyway
Iron Maiden - Greatest Hits
Merrill Bainbridge - Garden(?) - the wife wanted this
Train - 3 CDs in a row, can't remember titles
Sheryl Crow - bought 2 at a time, but I have them all
Shania Twain - bought 2 at a time
Faith Hill - bought 3 at a time, can't remember titles
AC/DC - Back in Black
Shelby Lynne - This Is Shelby Lynne
Paula Cole - (?) Where have all the cowboys gone (?)
Billy Squire - Greatest Hits
Styx - Greatest Hits
Eurythmics - Greatest Hits
Evanescence - the same one that everyone else bought
Fuel - had hemmorhage on it
Collective Soul - 7even something something
Dishwalla - Opaline
Seven Mary Three - the one with Cumbersome on it
Blondie - Greatest Hits
No Doubt - 2 CDs at a time
Stevie Ray Vaughn - several CDs at a time
Traci Lords - technopop something or other

I seem to be a little schizo, but at least there's no rap in there. I have no Eminem or P Diddy or any of that. Any time I want to hear that I eat lunch with my former boss and he cranks it up in his Landrover for me. Or in spite of me. I don't know which, really. But the women look at the Landrover, and they look at the shiny, chromed rims, and they look at him, and they try to hit on him 'cause he's a babe magnet, and we cruise on our way. Whatever. It doesn't do anything for me. I'm not a babe magnet and I don't know anything about everyone in the place gettin' tipsy.
You have read this article with the title Schizophrenic Music Order. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/10/schizophrenic-music-order.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...