30 Minutes

That's how much time I just wasted trying to staple a document. Why is it that every company in America gives its' employees staplers that won't staple 2 pieces of toilet paper together without fucking them up and wadding the staple into a useless mangled mess?

I tried every stapler trick known to man. I tried pressing gently and guiding it. I tried pressing quickly. I tried holding it up. I tried placing it on the desk. I tried smashing it with a hammer fist. I tried gentle persuasion on the desktop. I tried one staple at a time. I tried filling it to capacity. I tried reusing the same holes it had just made until the document itself is a shredded mess. Nothing worked.

I ended up throwing my stapler in the trash. There are hundreds of flattened staples all over my floor. I even went over to the network printer and found a large stapler that is supposedly for stapling large documents (read: 5 or more pieces of paper.) It had staples in it, but it wouldn't staple. It was broken.

I went to another printer and found another stapler that is supposed to handle large documents. It was empty and broken.

I finally dug out some binder clips.
You have read this article with the title 30 Minutes. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/10/30-minutes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...