Mentally Impaired?

BigDoobie

Why is it that when you email a VP asking for 4 pieces of information in order to add them as a user on a system that they themselves requested they be added to, it ALWAYS goes like this:

8:00 a.m.
Me: "In order to add you to system ABC I need your W, your X, your Y, and your Z codes."

10:00 a.m.
VP: "Here it is. X"

10:01 a.m.
Me: "Thank you for X, but I also need W, Y, and Z.

1:00 p.m.
VP: "X, Y"

1:01 p.m.
Me: "Thank you for X and Y, but I cannot set you up on this system without ALL the information. I need W, X, Y, and Z in order to give you access to this system, please."

3:00 p.m.
VP: "Oh, you need all of it? Sorry. Z"

3:01 p.m.
Me: "I also need W, please."

5:10 p.m.
VP: "W"



I'll warn you all ahead of time, work is really picking up here and I believe I'm about to get swamped. If I seem to be distant or inattentive for awhile you'll know why.
You have read this article with the title Mentally Impaired?. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/10/mentally-impaired.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...