Nude Memphis' Daily Helpful Advice


Speaking of bad breath, I've made a fascinating discovery this morning and you might benefit from it. When you're gargling with Listerine and you need to take a breath because you've been under too long you might find yourself thinking that perhaps you could inhale through your nose and thus not choke on the Listerine. But let me tell you, this is a bad idea.

"Why? Why is it a bad idea, Mr. Memphis," you might ask. Well, I'll tell you.

Because when you breathe through your nose you open up your sinuses. And when you open up your sinuses while your throat is drowning in Listerine you wind up with Listerine pouring into your sinuses like a New Orleans levy during a hurricane.

Have you ever inhaled Listerine before? Don't do it!

Ever had the urge to pour yourself a few lines of Listerine and just suck it right on up your nose? JUST SAY NO!

Yeah, I filled my sinuses with minty fresh Listerine and let me tell you, it hurt like a mofo. Yes, LET ME TELL YOU so you don't do it yourself.

On the plus side, though, my sinuses have been minty fresh and clean all morning long. Woo woo!
You have read this article with the title Nude Memphis' Daily Helpful Advice. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/09/nude-memphis-daily-helpful-advice.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...