Another Monday Morning


Thank you for the fabulous parking space! If not for you and the car on the other side of me both parking so badly I would never have found such a fantastic space this close to the front doors. You rock!

On the way up the elevator I overheard a woman say she had named her son Tomiko. No, she isn't Japanese. Welcome to Memphis.

As I was walking past the security desk I saw a man standing there and on the other side of him was Gina, the woman whose coffee cup I held for ransom. I couldn't actually see Gina. All I could see was a profile view of her ass and part of her leg. And yet I knew immediately who it was.
You have read this article with the title Another Monday Morning. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/09/another-monday-morning.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...