Beer Woman

This has GOT to be staged


I'm very tired today. I think I may be dead. You know how when you get home from a long trip and your wife greets you by screaming at you until 1 in the morning? Yeah, don't you hate that? Me too. If I am dead then I definitely went to hell. And if I'm not then maybe God is preparing me for it? Hard to say. There is no sign of him here.

I tossed an old CB radio into the kitchen for the trash. It bounced and gouged the linoleum. No, this isn't when the trouble started. This was right in the middle, but it sure got worse from there. And now my transmission is making a noise when I shift. Not good. I think if I were to die on the way home, this might be a good thing. Also highly probable considering the way people drive in Crazy Cordova.
You have read this article with the title Beer Woman. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/06/beer-woman.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...