Ask Me No Questions And I'll Tell You No Lies

I have no idea why I'm doing this, but I was just over at Robin's blog and I saw that she had done one of those "Ask me anything" posts. I think everyone has done this now except me, so now I'm late to the party, as usual.

Here is the deal: ask me any question you want and I will try to answer it. If you know me then you know without my telling you that if you ask something I don't know the answer to or don't want to answer that I'm going to be a smart-ass, but even so I'll put out this disclaimer ahead of time.

Ask me your questions - what do you wish to ask of the Nude Memphis Steve?
You have read this article with the title Ask Me No Questions And I'll Tell You No Lies. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/06/ask-me-no-questions-and-i-tell-you-no.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...