Ask Me No ... Maybe a Few Tiny Lies

I'll add more questions and answers if there are more questions in the comments section, but since there are already 15 I'm going to get started now.

Omni said... "What's something you ONLY do when no one's around? (I mean something G-rated, of course.)"
Sing at the top of my lungs


greekchickie said... "Would you tell us one of the happiest memories of your life?"
Getting married. And the honeymoon was a blast.
Track and Cross Country trips in high school were a blast, although we got in big trouble for trashing a hotel room (you'd be amazed at the creative things you can do with a bunch of teenage athletes, a shotput, and a bouncy mattress.)


kathrynhowlswithwolves said..."Whats something you would do in public that would be really bizarre or embarrassing or whatever..., but if you got away with it (no one would know it was YOU since you'd be in a crowd)you'd go "hmmmm.....I can (blank) because no one will know it's me!.."
Grope attractive women
'borrow' all the cash from the register of whatever store I happened to be in
take a sledgehammer to the BMW of a particular asshole I used to work with in broad daylight while he watched
yank down the pants of kids who wear them around their knees already
pop bras
wedgie dorks
surf shopping carts inside the stores
walk into the dressing rooms of various women's bathing suit stores and video all the naked chickies for my personal entertainment
steal a cop car and drive like the Dukes of Hazzard through yards and fields and parking lots until it was dead
and ... ah ... mostly just grope attractive women.


Susie said... "What CD do you have in your car stereo right now? What's the last thing you watched on TV? The last book you read?"
CD: Judas Priest's Greatest Hits CD#2 and I think it just played "Living After Midnight"
TV: Becker (Chris suckered him into having Thanksgiving with everyone at his place and her recently paroled sister hooks up with Jake)
Book: Java 2.0 in 21 Days
and I'm still reading it

Leesa said... "What have you done that you can look back now and feel regret and shame?" Failed to jump on/ask out Heather Howard, Dee Dee Ransburg, Chris Ward, Suzanne D'Aunoy, Sara Day, Leah Perez, Ginni Myers, Laura Myers, and many, many more that I probably had a reasonable shot with.
Also, I did ask out Susan Tackett at her beautiful sister's urging only to be shot down worse than anyone ever shot me down in my life. I regret that a lot.

Susan Tackett is the girl in purple and yellow on the left


Robin said... "What was the worst day of your life?"
The day my fiancee said "I don't love you anymore. I think we should date other people," and then I had to watch her walk out the door. I didn't even know it was possible to cry so hard that blood would come out of your eyes, but apparently there are tiny capillaries around there that will burst if you really strain them. Imagine my surprise.


Kristen said... "What is the craziest thing you have ever done while driving?"
1) Mooned people
2) While turning left at an intersection and heading towards a woman in a BMW I skidded and screamed at the top of my lungs as if I were out of control and scared the shit out of her (Laura Myers and some other people were in the car with me screaming, too, because they didn't know that I was kidding.) I was really only trying to scare Laura, but the woman in the BMW, who was black, turned white and made a face of sheer terror as we skidded past her.
3) 2 a.m. on a winding 2-lane road with deep ditches on either side, I held the gas pedal to the floor to see how fast the car would go until it wouldn't go any faster and there was no more road.
The guy whose car it was was sitting next to me, drunk and chanting "crash and burn." I was drunk and chanting "crash and die." Iron Maiden was in the stereo blasting "Aces High."
4) Accidently launched my dad's Buick about 6 feet into the air after a fraternity party when I came upon a concrete drainage ditch that stretched across the center of a dark parking lot which I didn't know about and didn't see until I was airborne. I pledged the fraternity and am today an ATO alumni, but I never did tell my dad where all the scrapes on his front bumper came from. Man, what a hard landing!
5) Blew the doors off a brand new IROC Camaro that challenged me to race at 2 a.m. When he got mad about losing and wanted to race again I beat him even worse the 2nd time. I have no idea who he was, but I'll bet he was pissed at spending all that money on a new Camaro only to get blown away by a raggedy old Buick. He still had the sticker in the window. I barely even had paint on my car.
6) Sorry, no blowjob stories. I wish.

Cendrine said... "What's your definition of a slut (male and female)?"
If you've ever been on the internet in a sex video that people pay money for, you might be a slut.
If your father's name is Hilton, you might be a slut.
If you've ever slept with Madonna, you might be a slut.
If you are Madonna, you might be a slut.
If you've ever given a blowjob to someone else's husband/boyfriend in a moving car while drunk you might be a slut.
If you've ever screwed your ex-boyfriend who was currently dating one of your best friends while on a loaded and moving church bus, you might be a slut.
If you've ever been in a "Girls Gone Wild" video naked and getting it on with another person of your same sex, you might be a slut.
If you've ever slept with any member of Motley Crew, Kiss, Bon Jovi, or any of the techno-glam-metal bands, you might be a slut.
If you've ever worn your current lover's blood in a vial around your neck, you might be a slut.
If you ever got me to take you to my senior prom just so you could piss off the guy you really liked and tried to get it on with him while I was there you might be a big fucking slut.

Lisa said... "If you could have dinner with one person, living or dead; who would you choose and why?"
Carole Lombard - they say she was beautiful and possibly the funniest woman in the movie industry. Anyone who could rock Hollywood by dying as much as she did must be worth meeting.

Or

Jesus - with all of the confusion as to what he did or didn't say and mean, wouldn't it help to be able to ask him face-to-face?

The Incurable Savant said... "Tell us about your first sexual experience."
See: "If you ever ... senior prom ... you might be a big fucking slut" above. Actually, I think there were some before her, but they weren't memorable enough apparently because I can't think of a specific one.

robyn said... "What miracle of Jesus' do you wish you were able to perform? Remember it's not just about making wine, he also cast out evil spirits and walked on water."
Healing - there are so many people in my life right now who need healing and I can't do anything about it.

spinner8 said... "Would you rather be famous, rich, and happy or lonely, sad, anonymous, and poor?"
I'll go with the famous, rich, and happy. I already have the lonely, sad, anonymous and poor.

~Stephanie~ said... "Is this really you on this toilet in the picture? And if so who took this picture??"
I have no idea who the guy on the toilet is, but it isn't me.

Stacy the PQ said... "Out of all of your favorite books you've read, if you could chose just one character to be, who would you be and why?"
Most of the latest books I've read are based on true stories about murder, so I'm thinking I don't want to be anyone in any of those. Aragorn sounds pretty good to me. I know that will make you happy, but I also think it's probably my best choice.

The Wandering Mind said... "I remember the first time I had sex. I was very scared. Of course it was dark and I was alone at the time."

Ah yes, those confusing middle school years.

Laura said... "If you could change careers in a heartbeat, what would you be? And what one thing do you really not like about yourself? It does not have to be a physical characteristic either..."
If I could do it over I guess I'd have stayed with engineering and never come to Memphis no matter what they offered me. If I'd had any choice I wanted I might have done law instead, but it wasn't an option at the time.
One thing I really do not like about myself is that I live in Memphis and can't get out. I am trapped and it is killing me.

You have read this article with the title Ask Me No ... Maybe a Few Tiny Lies. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/06/ask-me-no-maybe-few-tiny-lies.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...