3 Traveling Salesmen

salesman

3 traveling salesmen, out in the middle of nowhere and slightly lost, stop at a farmhouse and ask to stay the night.

The farmer says "Sure, I have a large spare bed and I think it'll fit the three of you."

That night, the three salesmen get into the bed and sleep soundly.

The next morning, after the three of them have been awakened, the guy on the end of the bed says, "wow, I had the best dream last night. I dreamed a beautiful blonde girl was giving me a handjob."

The guy on the other end of the bed says, "wow, I had almost the exact same dream! I dreamed a beautiful brunette girl was giving me a handjob."

The guy in the middle says, "wow, I had a dream that I was skiing."


You have read this article humor with the title 3 Traveling Salesmen. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2009/03/3-traveling-salesmen.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...