10 More

I know I already stole this idea from Stacy the Peanut Queen once before, but apparently I had more to say.

List ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason. Don't say who they are. Use each person only once:

  1. I remember when you told us all about the day that you decided to become as evil and dishonest as they constantly accused you of being. I understood what you were claiming. They seemed to be betraying you, attacking you, punishing you for things you often didn't do. You were just a kid and they were your parents. But now you're a man and look at what you've made of your life. Don't you think it's time to change and make something worthwhile of yourself before your life is all over? Your best years are already past and you're still living like that angry little kid, still having to turn to them over and over again, still lying about everyone around you to make yourself look better. Still betraying everyone close to you. Still playing with drugs. Still a sociopath.
  2. What you did to us was a crime. I'm glad you're dead, bitch.
  3. If I had it to do over again I would screw your brains out. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. You were smokin' hot and I was a teenaged fool.
  4. I don't mean this to be cruel, but did you ever think that you're a large part of the reason he turned out the way he is? You just basically castrated him day after day, year after year. I was there. I can't even remember a time when you didn't openly hate him and me both. But for God's sake, he was your son.
  5. I'm not staring at you because I want to sleep with you. But I would love to photograph you. You have the most perfect lines. You're like a walking piece of art.
  6. Why don't you get rid of those damned curtains and let the sunshine in?! As depressed as you get I will never understand why you keep it so dark in there.
  7. I fully realize that I'm not the kind of man you're looking for. I respect you. I just hate the way you look at me sometimes. If I were to tell you what the guys you like so much say about you behind your back it would break your heart. Are you familiar with the term "stump trained"? I don't understand why, but you just seem to gravitate towards the wrong men. You pick guys who treat you like shit and use you for a trophy whore. I think you feel somewhere deep inside that you deserve to be treated that way. You're extremely beautiful, but you're 40 years old now. You need to face this. Look at where it led in your first marriage. How much more will you bleed before you deal with what's wrong inside your head?
  8. You're evil and if I ever got the chance I would kill you.
  9. Are you just retarded or do you park like that on purpose?
  10. Your daughter looks just like the woman across the street. And her daughter looks a lot like you. This always confuses the hell out of me.
You have read this article with the title 10 More. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/06/10-more.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...