First Day Of New Job

visual alarm

Well, it appears the blogger is in hell today. I can't get in to save my life. But then I remembered this little option, the email it in option. So that's what I'm doing.

All I wanted to say is that today is the first day at my new job. No more of the Big "All Our Mortgages Are In Default" Alabama Bank which Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac need to audit before they merge with AmSouth and blend their bad mortgages with AmSouth's (presumably) good mortgages in an effort to hide just how bad they really are running the place. They had apparently hoped to hide the huge amount of bad mortgage loans they have when they merged with Union Planters, but as it turned out Union Planters hadn't been making the slightest effort to bring in any mortgages. So there weren't enough good mortgages to sweep them under. It was like trying to hide King Kong in a Ford Focus.

So anyway, wish me luck. And I hope you have a good day too. I still have to call another company whose low offer I had reluctantly and verbally accepted and tell them I'm retracting and not coming. I'm not looking forward to that.

You have read this article with the title First Day Of New Job. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/06/first-day-of-new-job.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...