"Hello" - is it a piece of shit?

Am I the only one having steadily increasing problems uploading photos using "Hello" or is everyone? For the past 2 or 3 weeks it's just been getting worse and worse. Today it won't function at all. I don't have time to waste on software that doesn't work so I removed it from my computer through Control Panel and reloaded it one more time. If it still doesn't work I guess I'll just take my blog to another site and say to hell with blogger.com and Hello at the same time. I didn't just get off a plane to fight with crappy software.

Anyone else having issues with "Hello"???
You have read this article with the title "Hello" - is it a piece of shit?. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/03/is-it-piece-of-shit.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...