Away

Sorry I have been away for so long. I am finding that my Dell laptop computer is a complete piece of shit and will not maintain a connection to the internet for more than 5 minutes at a time. Even leaving comments on your blogs is proving to be almost impossible with this problem. Reading your posts is about the biggest challenge it can handle, and even then only if I'm really, really stubborn about it and reboot several times.

I'm afraid I'm going to be throwing this Dell shitpile in the trash. I worked on it enough and I'm tired of the struggle. But it'll be awhile before I can afford something better (NOT DELL) so there may be long gaps between my posts and comments on your blogs. I'm still reading them with my phone, but commenting that way is a pain.

I just wanted to let you all know what is going on since it has been a whole week since my last post. If my Red Riding Hood rewrite wasn't still on this harddrive I'd take this laptop out in the back yard and use it as a skeet target. I'll have to take a flash drive and move the story to a more reliable desktop before I shoot this thing.


You have read this article blog blocked / Dell sucks with the title Away. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2013/03/away.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...