What's Happenin'?

So, what's been happening since my last opportunity to blog? I've been slammed at work and I do mean slammed. I'm basically between things that I have to do and writing as fast as I can. Pardon me if this feels rushed.



Chinese Woman Murders Man By Crushing His Testicles

A woman in China was so angry with a shopkeeper for refusing to allow her to lean her scooter up against his store and leave it there that she assaulted him. When she was unable to beat him into submission she did what any low-class, entitled piece of trash does - she went and got her husband and brother to come help her beat him up. Her husband and brother, also being low-class Chinese rednecks, happily complied. Who the hell did this man think he was telling their woman that she couldn't park her scooter any damn place she pleased? So they began to beat him up. While they did, the trashy scooter woman grabbed the victim's testicles and squeezed as hard as she could until she crushed them and he fell down dead.

Because this vicious sexual assault was committed in communist China and not the very feminist United States this woman may very well receive a just and well-deserved punishment for her horrific crime, along with her stupid husband and even more stupid brother. It's sad to say that China is more likely to hand down a just sentence to criminals than the United States, but in this case it is true.

We shall blindfold her and shoot her, like Americans used to do to killers




Press Ignores Unarmed Hispanic Shot Dead by Black Man

29-year-old unarmed Hispanic male, Daniel Adkins, was shot dead at a Taco Bell by a 22-year-old armed black male, whom police refused to identify. The shooter was not arrested or charged. No one from CNN, ABC, CBS, HLN or NBC news came to the Taco Bell to cover the story or try to find and interview the shooter of the unarmed Hispanic victim. No one from the NAACP, ACORN, the White House, the black panther-controlled DOJ, or Al Sharpton protested or demanded justice. The shooting was ignored.


Photo by the lovely and talented Karina Halle of Wanderlusting blog

One in Seven Think End of World is Nigh

A poll conducted by Reuters found that one in seven people worldwide think the end of the world will occur during their lifetime. Not surprisingly, a larger than average 22 percent of Americans believed the end of the world was coming, as the TV, movies and their public school teachers have told them so. And, you know, global warming. Almost no one in France believed it, with less than 4 percent indicating belief. Australians responded by declaring their belief that the carbon tax was going to destroy everything they'd ever worked for anyway so they didn't care about whether the world ended or not. Everyone polled in Great Britain responded, "who gives a fuck?" The poll included people in China, Turkey, Russia, Mexico, South Korea, Japan, the United States, Argentina, Hungary, Poland, Sweden, France, Spain, Belgium, Canada, Australia, Italy, South Africa, Great Britain, Indonesia, and Germany.


Yeah, that's all I have time for. Seriously, I have to go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be rough, just like today was and yesterday and pretty much the whole previous month. Just so you'll know, I have not had time to buy a car. I did manage to wreck my current car, though. Yes, I did indeed. I wrecked my car. And I did it in a way that only I could manager. I hit my 4x4 truck with my car in my own driveway and uglied up my car. I shit you not. It didn't do jack crap to the 4x4, but the car crumpled like a beer can.

In other 'me' news, I am somehow being drawn back into the past. I don't know why or what set this off, but I recently bought an old 1970s turntable, which I am using right now, and an old '70s Marantz receiver which cost me over $400. Oh, and I also bought a much less expensive receiver that is identical to one my father owned. It has an 8-track built into it. Ah, that's what set this off. Now I remember. My mom left my dad's albums in the garage after he died. I was looking at them and I found a stack of old 8-tracks. And that reminded me of one of his old receivers that played 8-tracks. And that reminded me of another receiver he had in a walnut cabinet. And that got me to thinking about my receiver that I've had since I was a kid which was one of his many old receivers before I got it for Christmas. And that led me to Ebay.

Nothing good ever comes from my being on Ebay. It's like Google with my credit card attached. I start off just wondering about something and the next thing I know I'm buying a shitload of old stuff that other people don't want, which is how it ended up on Ebay in the first place. And then I'm broke and there is a mountain of boxes on my front porch that UPS dropped off.

Yeah, so if you don't see me on The Blog it's because I'm swamped at work. And I do mean swamped. You might see me drop an occasional post on Twitter. Possibly a smart-assed remark or two on Facebook. Or maybe battling for a dusty stereo cabinet on Ebay. But mostly I'm just slammed to the wall at my job and can barely find the time to take a dump, let alone write anything or comment on the day's events. I can't even get my crumpled car fixed where I dented the shit out of it whacking the bumper of a big 4-wheel-drive truck in my driveway because I'm so busy.

So there you go. No new car yet. Haven't written Little Red Riding Hood, although I am still thinking about an idea that has promise. Hell, I haven't even planned out my vacation for the beach this summer and if I wait much longer everything is going to be booked up. Gotta run!



You have read this article auto accident / do jellyfish fart / end of the world / ow my balls / racism / sexual assault with the title What's Happenin'?. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2012/05/what-happenin.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...