Where I'm At - Day 1

I've been out of town, with a pile of crap Blackberry that won't allow me to receive emails or text messages. But it still takes pictures, so take a look at these:

JD plaque
Heaven's bar


photo Jack
Five-foot-two, eyes of blue, or brown. I don't actually know.


statue Jack
He kept seven girlfriends at a time - playa!


tower of Jack
An altar to the golden bottle


JD barrel
President Obama has one of these in the White House - seriously


JD ticket
My ticket to ride!


Everything after I entered the plant is photo-prohibited, so I'll skip ahead to after I left the distillery.

JD parking lot
The parking lot outside - this is what jack fans drive


Lynchburg
Downtown


halloween barrel
Halloween in Lynchburg


Jd delivery van
Old towns had milk trucks. Lynchburg had Jack Daniels trucks.


JD Harley
My Ride home


You have read this article Jack Daniels / Lynchburg with the title Where I'm At - Day 1. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2010/11/where-i-at-day-1.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...