A Major Award!

I've just won a major award! I am so proud. I want to thank my producers, Mom and Dad, for combining a sperm and an egg to produce me, my director, who is myself of course, and the writers, all of whom are me, for the fabulousness that is my blog and which resulted in my receiving this thing. Also, I want to thank The Laughing Idiot for nominating me. And finally, I want to thank Miss California, for exposing Perez Hilton as a walking cum receptacle disguised as a fashion-challenged ass.


I am a Kreativ Blogger!
and also I can't spell


I am so awesome. I betcha wish you were hot like me, don'tcha?

And now, the time has come for me to nominate another blogger to receive this quite valuable award, in a true 'pay it forward, bitch' fashion. I therefore nominate Fingers McGee and his Whine Guide, a man whom I know will not give a flying monkey shit about it, but who nevertheless is deserving. And also, we all hang out at his blog and waste tons of his comment space with conversations only marginally related to his posts, so I owe him.

So there you have it. I hope you enjoyed the show. Try not to let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. Good night everybloody!
You have read this article major award with the title A Major Award!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2009/05/a-major-award.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...