Where the hell did I go?

I forgot to tell you guys, but I'm over at Burt's Stache and I have been since late last week. It's not that I'm being unfaithful. It's just that sometimes I wander over to the wrong website and start writing. Once I start, well, you know I can't stop my amazing genius or anything.


Burt's Stache?
What the fuck is that?


By the way, over on Twitter, Elizabeth Banks is entertaining us with this:

ElizabethBanks Do I still have to tip a town car driver who doesn't carry my bag, then farts in the car? Also, it's raining so the window roll-down sucked.

ElizabethBanks When this driver tweets that I'm cheap, I want my side of the story known: He is non-bag-carrying farter who listens to lite rock.

ElizabethBanks Some clarification - he didn't roll down his window - he instead pretended the fart didn't happen. AND he didn't wear his seatbelt.

ElizabethBanks Maybe he was afraid that if he tightened his seatbelt a couple more farts would be squeezed out. A gentleman.

You have read this article burt reynolds mustache / lost blogger with the title Where the hell did I go?. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2009/08/where-hell-did-i-go.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...