Ohio Hate Crime - "This is a Black World!"


Martin Marshall (right) recounts the racist attack by a gang of black supremacists on himself and his white family and friends while they were watching a Fourth of July fireworks display in Firestone Park. His daughter, Rachel Hopson, 15, (left) and wife, Yvonne Marshall, listen. (Michael Chritton/Akron Beacon Journal)



Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime.

But to Marty Marshall, his wife and two kids, and anyone who isn't a total fucking idiot, it seems pretty clear.

It came after a family night of celebrating America's freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of black supremacists, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they attacked Marshall and his family.

The Marshalls, who are white, say the gang of black racist teens who attacked them and two friends June 27 on Girard Street numbered close to 50.

The racists were all black.

''This was almost like being a terrorist act,'' Marshall said. ''And we allow this to go on in our neighborhoods?''

They said it started when one black racist, without any words or warning, sucker punched Marshall's friend as he stood outside with the others.

When Marshall, 39, jumped in, he found himself being attacked by the growing group of black supremacist hate criminals.

His daughter, Rachel, 15, who weighs about 90 pounds, tried to come to his rescue. The black supremacists pushed her to the ground.

His wife, Yvonne, pushed their son, Donald, 14, into bushes to keep him from getting caught in the middle of it.

''My thing is,'' Marshall said, ''I didn't want this, but I was in fear for my wife, my kids and my friends. I felt I had to stay out there to protect them, because those guys were just jumping, swinging fists and everything.

''I'm lucky ... They were trying to take my head off my spine, basically.''

After several minutes of beatings, the attack ended and the black racists left.

''I don't think I thought at that moment when I tried to jump in,'' Rachel Marshall said. ''But when I was laying on the ground, I was just scared.''

Marshall was the most seriously injured. He said he spent five nights in the critical care unit at Akron General Medical Center.

Marshall, a construction worker, said he now fears for his family's safety, and the thousands of dollars in medical bills he faces without insurance.

''I knew I was going to get beat, but not as bad as I did,'' Marshall said. ''But I did it to protect my family. I didn't have a choice. There was no need for this. We should be all getting along. But to me, it seems to be racist.''

Akron police are investigating. Right now, the case is not being classified as a racial hate crime. There were no other reports of victims assaulted by the group that night, which has nothing whatever to do with whether or not this is a hate crime.

The department's gang unit is involved in the investigation, police said, for no particular reason.

''We don't know if it's a known gang, or just a group of (racist) kids,'' police Lt. Rick Edwards said.

The Marshalls say they fear retaliation at home or when they go outside. They are considering arming themselves.

For now, they are hoping police can (will) bring them suspects. They can identify several of the attackers.

''This makes you think about your freedom,'' Marshall said. ''In all reality, where is your freedom when you have this going on?''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

originally written by Phil Trexler, who can be reached at 330-996-3717 or ptrexler@thebeaconjournal.com.


Modified by Memphis Steve to remove as much PC bullshit as possible. Feel free to repost this story and/or forward to others who may be interested. Obviously it is a story which the Leftist American News Media will bury as quickly as possible to prevent anyone from hearing about it.


* Special thanks to Dr. Helen from bringing this hate crime to light.
You have read this article black racism / double standards / hate crime / injustice / news you won't see on CNN or in the New York Times with the title Ohio Hate Crime - "This is a Black World!". You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2009/07/ohio-hate-crime-is-black-world.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...