The Knob


A woman visited her plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure called 'The Knob,' where a small knob is placed at the top of the woman's head and could be turned to tighten up her skin and produce the effect of a brand new face-lift. Of course, the woman wanted 'The Knob.' Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob, and the effects were wonderful, the woman remained young & looking and vibrant.

After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two problems. 'All these years, everything has been working just fine.

I've had to turn the knob many times and I've always loved the results. But now I've developed two annoying problems: First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get rid of them.'

The doctor looked at her closely and said, 'Those aren't bags, those are your breasts.'

She said, 'Well, I guess there's no point in asking about the goatee.




There are days when I feel a strong urge to write on my blog. There are days when I don't.

There are days when I feel guilty for not having had any time to go and comment on all the blogs that I read in Google Reader every day. And there are days when I don't.

There are days when I realize that I can already talk to half of my favorite bloggers on Facebook or some other such site and therefore wouldn't really lose touch if I left. And there are days when I wonder about the people that I haven't met yet.

There are days when I am too exhausted to even turn the computer on. And there are days when I'm exhausted because I didn't have the self-control to know when to turn it off the night before.

And then there is today. I am tired. And I don't have much to say. And I wonder if this is a passing phase or perhaps an indication that I am winding down.

We shall see what we shall see. Whatever will be will be.

And yet, here I am $5 away from another check from Google for running their ads. Oh, decisions decisions!

You have read this article A waitress came up to my table with a tampon behind her ear. She pulled out her notepad and grabbed the tampon and said "oh dear / now where did I put that pencil?" with the title The Knob. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2009/07/the-knob.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...