Nude Supermodels and Family Drama

Every time I yawn today my jaw clicks.

I can't stop yawning.

Because I am DEAD tired.

If you didn't know already, I am working a job in my old hometown, but I have a house back in Memphis still. So I'm staying at My Mom's during the week and going home on weekends. It's not fun, but it's what I have to do. Plus, My Mom wants me there because she's never lived alone before and Dad died 2 years ago. My Youngest Sister and her Preacher Husband moved in with her for awhile, but they moved out a week before I moved in. Rumor has it they were nearly insane by the time they left.

My Niece is getting a divorce. It's all very stressful and unhappy. She has a 3-year-old daughter. Her lease is up and divorces aren't cheap, as about half of you probably already know. So she and her daughter are moving into My Mom's house, too.

Listen, we had 7 of us living there when I was growing up, so before you start to say "wow, crowded much" the fact is, no, it won't be crowded at all.

OK, I tried to figure out how to properly punctuate that previous sentence, especially since Cat is grading people on grammar on their Nude Supermodel Blogs, but I just couldn't do it. Meanwhile, I wasn't kidding about the Nude Supermodel Blog. She's beautiful and interested in talking to bloggers to pass the time, so do her a favor and go pay her a visit. Leave some comments while you're there, unlike over here where no one comments and it's as quiet as a library, except when I'm farting and giggling, which is all the time.

Anyway, My Niece is moving in and she wants the room I was staying in. It's not 'my' room and I don't care. So last night I spent all night moving downstairs into another room. Tonight I'll be doing more moving of things in preparation for her stuff being brought in. And Thursday night I'll be helping HER move.

Yay! So much fun.

So I missed "House" on TV last night. And I had the joyous fun of moving the computer downstairs and setting it all back up, router and modem and all, which was easier than I had expected because if anything can go wrong that will require me to be on the phone with those fuckers at AT&T then it will, you know? But it didn't. Big shock.

So, there I was just getting the computer set up at midnight, testing it out by surfing over to various blogs and leaving comments, when I noticed that super-Aussie-blogger Kylie was either commenting right before me everywhere I went, or right after me.

EVERYWHERE I WENT!

It was as if we were stalking each other, only it wasn't entirely clear which was the stalker and which was the hot chick.

OK, so Kylie is the hot chick, but I swear I wasn't stalking her. Seriously. Anyway, I don't think I've EVER had a comment over here from Kylie. This can only mean one thing.

I'm not sexy enough.

I still haven't found a gym to join. I really need to get on that. My 'abs' are looking like a beach ball that has been overinflated lately. I don't think you even call these 'abs' because they just look like one big ab and it isn't pretty or sexy in the least. I'm doing ab work in the floor at the house, but that isn't really good enough. I need a better and more complete workout than that.

Anyway, my jaw is clicking. And I'm falling over in my chair from lack of sleep. I feel like death warmed over. Which reminds me, my coffee gets cool in about 2 seconds, which is annoying. And I've let a problem slip while working exclusively on a crisis for another group, so now I need to let the crisis sit and go back to the problem again. And while all of this is going on, my computer seems to be crashing.

Yay me!
You have read this article with the title Nude Supermodels and Family Drama. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2008/09/nude-supermodels-and-family-drama.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...