Memphis' Product Review



August 29, 2008 9:20 PM
From: "Sara Smith"
To: nudememphis

Hi,

I am the webmaster of www.peloop.com

I find your blog very interesting to read. Your way of writing can magnet and lure a lot of visitors/readers. Would you be able to write about our product after visiting our site?

Or if you have a friend who is interested to try our product, we can send you one. From this, you can gain insights and share your friend's experience to us.

I would really be interested to know if you would be able to post your findings/review in your blog http://stevenjones.blogspot.com, it may be a positive or negative one, with links to our site.


Regards,
Sara Smith
greenAphrodite@gmail.com




Dear Sara,

Oh, what the hell. Send it on and I'll do it. This shit is tailor made for my blog. Anyway, it's not like I've got anything better to do all day.

Steve


"Ha ha! Fooled you, I don't have a dick!"


You have read this article penis / product testing with the title Memphis' Product Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2008/09/memphis-product-review.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...