I Have Won An Award

Somehow or other I have managed to win an award for the crap I put on the internet which some of us call a 'blog.' I am deeply humiliated by this, or humbled, or something, and wish to thank everyone who voted for me and all my many fans in Ethiopia!

Mwa! Mwa! Kisses for all the ladies!

donkey award


Thank you McEwen, for making me feel like the luckiest girl in the whole USA! I am finally a Disney Princess! If only I were hung like a donkey rather than simply a donkey butt-kicking jackass, but you take what you can get in this life, I suppose.

Thank you one and all! You were there and you were there and you were there! Oh Auntie Emme, there's no place like home!



You have read this article I am fucking crazy with the title I Have Won An Award. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-have-won-award.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...