High School Musical and AT&T

Vanessa Anne Hudgens
Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Vanessa Anne Hudgens, the 18-year-old star of Disney's red hot "High School Musical" is apparently feeling right at home in the footsteps of previous Disney stars Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Lindsay Lohan. It must be the overabundance of estrogen flowing from the always very gay Disney studios because every girl who passes through their system comes out drunk or naked or both. But hey, I can't complain - I've got photos!

Vanessa Anne Naked
Nothing wrong with that

Now, as it happens, I have the unedited version of this photo, but in the interests of not getting my blog blocked by your IT people where you work, I'm posting it with the naughty bits covered. It's because I care. Do it for the children. It saves lives.

If you want to see the unedited version you can either search for it on your own, or email me naked photos of yourself or some other attractive female and in exchange I'll send you the unedited photo. How's that sound?

no ATT

So, getting back to AT&T, I was on the phone with them again all night last night. Yes, this was my date for Friday night. They got me set up on the internet, but my connection is way slow, so they said they were sending a technician by today at 6 p.m.

I was suspicious of this promise as today is Saturday and 6 p.m. is awfully late for a technician to come by, but I agreed to be here anyway, even though I know that AT&T is the AntiChrist and lies all the damn time.

So, I come here at 5:45 p.m. to wait for the technician. Of course he never shows. So I pick up the phone to call AT&T and tell them how thrilled I am that their shithead never showed.

No dialtone!

What the fuck?!

I check again. No dialtone.

MOTHER FUCKERS!

So I pull out my trusty cellphone and call them up.

"Hey, it's after 6 and your technician hasn't showed and you have shut off my phone. What's the deal?"

"Our records show that he came by at 10:45 a.m. and found nothing wrong."

"Why the fuck would he come by at 10:45 a.m. when he is scheduled to be here at 6, which he did not show up for, and more importantly, why did he disconnect my phone?"

"Well, I don't know why he disconnected your phone. I can see from here that something is wrong with the line. His report says it was fine when he checked it."

"Yeah, and then he got mad because no one was home and ripped it out, right? Just because he's a dick and didn't come at the agreed upon time."

"I don't know what the problem is, but we'll have someone come by on Monday and I'll expedite this as a high priority ticket."

"That's awesome. In the meantime, we have no phones, whereas before your technician showed up we did have phones. That's not how its supposed to work, is it?"

Fucking AT&T!


AT&T hard at work
You have read this article ATT / vanessa anne hudgens with the title High School Musical and AT&T. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/09/high-school-musical-and-at.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...