Blogger is an Illiterate Fag

Am I the only one who opens up old posts that I have sitting in draft, some that have been floating around there for months, only to find that the infamous Blogger has reformatted everything, adding carriage returns and larger fonts and all sorts of other creative redecorating touches?

I fucking HATE that shit!

jerry lewis being hated by gay press

OK, so the only reason I titled this post like I did is because of all the fanatical fainting and hissy fits being thrown over Jerry Lewis making the most harmless of cracks while sacrificing enormous amounts of his own time and money for a worthy cause. If Jerry Lewis can't say "illiterate fag" while joking with friends about a fictional person then clearly the Church of the PC Vagina and Blessed Hairy Bunghole has way too much power and needs to be burned to the ground immediately.

And by the way, if the word 'fag' is an anti-gay slur then all the gay people must stop using it immediately before demanding that everyone else stop.

And then we need to all get together and decide once and for all, are we all supposed to be tolerant, in which case we can say "fag" and "bitch" or even the dreaded N-word if we really want to, or are we supposed to be totally intolerant, as is clearly the case here with the vicious religious attacks on Mr. Lewis? And as was the case with Isaiah Washington, who violently assaulted Patrick Dempsey but wasn't criticized at all for choking a straight white male and instead lost his job for saying 'gay' in a non-celebratory sort of way? And as was even the case with Mr. Don Imus, who didn't even say "fag" or "bitch" but merely "nappy headed hos", which was in fact not a racial statement and was used in reference to all the girls on the Rutgers team?

So which is it? Tolerance or fanatical intolerance, also known as "zero tolerance"? We need someone to make up their fucking minds once and for all, or else I'm going to do it and fuck you all if you disagree with my final decision.

That's all I have to say about that bullshit.

So, today while getting gas out here in The Boondocks, my lovely Nissan didn't want to start. There's nothing specificially wrong with it. Oh no, it's just a Nissan quirk, as the internet has informed me, that they never seem to have figured out or fixed, and goes with having a manual transmission.

So I'm getting gas and an old hotrodded Chevy truck rumbled up to the pump on the other side of mine and stops. A black guy gets out and shuffles in an odd sort of way over to the lady behind the glass, where he and pays for the gas he's about to pump. Then he shuffles back to his truck.

"He walks like he's retarded or something," I thought to myself. "I should blog about this moron and his goofy walk."

So anyway, I finished getting gas and got back into my truck. I turned the key, but my engine wouldn't turn over. It acted like it had a dead battery or a bad starter, which it doesn't. So I started to push it down the slope in front of me in order to push-start it. The parking lot in front of me appeared to have a long enough slope that I could probably start it this way without much trouble.

"You need some help," I heard the man with the funny walk ask, as I was sitting in my truck, pushing it with one foot out the door and working the clutch with the other.

I couldn't see where the man was exactly and I was already rolling, so I didn't respond to him. Then I saw him in my rearview mirror, already at the back of my truck and pushing it.

He didn't even wait for me to answer as to whether I needed help or not. He just went into action.

"VROOM" my truck started with a pathetic 4-cylinder roar.

I looked back and the man had already turned to walk back to his own truck. I flipped open my rear window and stuck my hand out, just as he turned around.

"Thanks man!" I shouted at him, and waved. He smiled and waved back. Then he went back to pumping his gas.

I tell you, it's going to take some time for me to get used to life out here in The Boondocks. People are nice here. Nice is easier to adjust to than the alternative. I know Memphis is going to creep out this way and wreck it all some day soon, but I hope that day holds off for as long as possible. This is like something out of a book, a story about the long forgotten past, when America was a different place completely. I guess it was a time before I was even born, a time before the perpetual bullshit protests and all the chaos and destruction that came from that whole scene.

I was all set to make fun of the guy. But he turned out to be more decent than just about anyone I've met in all the years I've been stuck here living on the outskirts of Memphis hell. Apparently I just needed to move further away. God apparently lives in the woods, not the city. Who knew?


You have read this article blogger sucks / boondocks / fag / jerry lewis / pc police with the title Blogger is an Illiterate Fag. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/09/blogger-is-illiterate-fag.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...