Oh Those Firey German Girls!

Wismar - the young woman clasps herself to her friend between charred teddy bears and debris in her bedroom. Naked as in this photo they had to flee from here, when they were surprised during sex by the fire. It was to be Nicole's first time having sex with him.


One week ago Nicole S. from Wismar (Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania) became acquainted with friend Martin S. (both 18) at the beach.

"It was love at first sight", says the building apprentice.

'I immediately felt butterflies", swooned Nicole, a waitress. "Martin gave me a red rose. I said so to him, "I would like to sleep with you!" True love does not know fear.

The young woman prepared everything.

In her attic bedroom in her parents' house Nicole prepared the bed and set up candles everywhere, 15 of them. "I put also my red turn signal heart on the window sill. And his beautiful rose placed next to it."

Nicole said, "with kisses and stroking we undressed mutually. I distributed skin oil on Martins body, massaged him gently, later he me. It was Heavenly, unbelievably sexy romantic." But before they could get into the bed and make love, they wanted to wash the oil off. "We slipped naked into the bath. Then I heard the roaring flames!"

Then the shock: The room was on fire! The candles had kindled the fire.

Nicole said, "I ran to my parents and cried, Fire, fire! Then we tried to flee. I got hurt on the stairs going down, I hurt my knee. Martin saved me. Naked we ran on the road and waited for the fire-brigade."

The upper floor of the house burned out completely.

Damage: 100,000 euro!

Nicole said sadly, "I ruined my parents. Both are unemployed, the insurance for the house had quit. We have nothing more."
You have read this article love / nude German girls / tragedy with the title Oh Those Firey German Girls!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/08/oh-those-firey-german-girls.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...