Haircut

long
Good

My Wife got a haircut. She had 14 inches cut off of her beautiful hair.

I really, really don't like it.

She asked me how I liked it.

I really, really don't like it.

I looked at her and honestly didn't know what to say. I'm not a good liar. I can't remember exactly what I said, but she wasn't fooled.

It looks like the exact same ugly short haircut that her mother has. Now she looks just like her mother. I have absolutely no attraction to her mother whatsoever.

It is also the exact same haircut that her misandric, control-freak grandmother in New York had up until the day she died, alone and bitter, and not much in control anymore.

The next day, she came home from work and said that the guys at work say they love her new haircut and don't want her to grow her hair long again. I do not believe her. Guys never say that.

I really, really do not like it.

short
Bad
You have read this article haircut / lying / marriage with the title Haircut. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/08/haircut.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...