Dreaming

M81 spiral galaxy

Last night, as I was carrying boxes up the stairs to the room that will be my new home office, I realized something.

Months ago, in one of the dreams I've had about My Dad in which he's walking along with me and talking to me, I dreamed this house.

I hadn't seen this house and I hadn't been inside this house. I just had a dream that I was moving boxes from my car into a house I didn't recognize, and it was my house. I was carrying them up some stairs and I remember the walls were blue. Dad was walking with me, talking to me.

Last night I was carrying my stuff up the stairs to my new office. I bashed the wall by accident and put a slight dent and scratch in the blue paint. I looked at it and said "dammit!" And then I remembered the dream.

I dreamed this house. And Dad was there. He would have loved this house.
You have read this article dad / dreams with the title Dreaming. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/08/dreaming.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...