Hangover Finalists of 2008


Taxi! Ta .... oooh, a river of beer!


Dude, this is the most awesome blind date EVER!


Occupied


She drinks and she's limber. Oh, I think I love her!


Head over heels in love with beer


I can't imagine how this man lost his license


What's a roofie?


It's my birthday. I'm 21. Yaaaay!


Screw you and your stupid car with the windows that don't roll all the way down!


Step!


Told you not to use the handicapped toilet


Look what I found under my seat. It's a little drunk dude.


Stiff neck in the morning


What's with the watermelon?


Sooooo ... you gonna walk me or what?


I see London, I see France, I see .. uh ... nuts


Help me ... I think I broke my penis


Hello lay-deeeeeeez


This is why we use the regular toilets for this sort of thing.


You have read this article alcohol / humor with the title Hangover Finalists of 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2008/12/hangover-finalists-of-2008.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...