Sick


I'm home sick today. My case of The Poops has gotten worse until I was finally forced to stay home from work.

Staying home does not thrill me. I always feel like I should be doing something. I always feel like I should be at work. And also, being at my parents' house during the week, I feel like I don't really belong here and this is not my home, so I'm not entirely comfortable.

I see our lovely stock market has decided to free-fall again. That's awesome. Just what we needed. Maybe it'll fall to zero and we'll all be wiped out? Then we can vote this November based entirely on fear and panic instead of other equally superficial emotions.

Ah, as I sit here I can feel the poop welling up inside me again. Guess I'm off to the toilet.

POOya!




Oh, before I go, here's a deep and insightful video I stole from Kate Lord Brown, an absolutely beautiful woman with a very deep blog ...

You have read this article poop with the title Sick. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2008/10/sick.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...