Tag You're It!

big guns
BigGuns

I got tagged all the way from Austin, TX. Ain't that a neat trick?

The first one is: tell 5 random things about myself that you don't know;

1) I have a 14 inch long peni ... pensi ... pencil. Yes, it's one of those big fat pencils like we had in the first grade. It's red. I think it's the exact one I did have in the first grade, actually.

2) I grew up in a city with missile silos in the mountainside and a military arsenal taking up most of the southwest portion of town. There is also a NASA space center there, just like the one they have in Houston, except ours isn't named after that asshole Johnson.

3) I couldn't sleep last night, but I have today off so I slept until 10:30. Then I woke up and watched a dirty movie. It was lousy, but the women were naked so of course I watched it till the end.

4) I studied French and German, but it's been a long time and now I mix them together.

5) My Wife and I are both part Cherokee Indian. No, we don't say "native American" because that's just gay. Yes, we say 'gay' when we mean 'dumb.' No, we're not very PC and we don't care. PC is gay, too. And so is Tinkie Winkie, only in this case 'gay' is used to mean both dumb and homo. Homo is a non-PC contraction for homosexual. Did I mention I'm not PC? Give us back our land, White Man!

Now what you do is take the name off of the top of the list and insert your name there once you have completed the tag

running 2 ks
Shelli
Mel
the rain queen(poody)
Memphis Steve

The next tag
1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
Accepting a job which required me to move to Memphis. The pay was much, much better than anything I was getting offered in My Hometown, so at the time it seemed like a good decision.

2)What were you doing a yr ago?
Working my ass off at my stupid job in Memphis, while my boss stole all the credit and I got no raise and no promotion despite his worthless promises (lies.)

3)What are 5 of your favorite snacks?
Oreos
Peanut butter cookies
Doritoes
Whoppers
Girl Scouts

4)What 5 songs do you know all the words to?
Steve McQueen - Sheryl Crow
Blue Collar Man - Styx
Meet Virginia - Train
Jukebox Hero - Foreigner
Roxanne - The Police

5) 5 things you would do if you had money
Build a huge house in the mountains somewhere with lots of land.
Buy a Shelby Mustang when it comes out and run the wheels off of it.
Pay off God.
Hire someone to slap Hillary Clinton and run back to Cuba before they got caught.
Carmen Electra.

6) 5 bad habits
Cussing in standard, non-creative ways. I need to learn to put together some new curses.
Skipping church
Trusting my bosses
Farting in bookstores (can't really help that one, though)
Surfing the internet

7) 5 things I love to do
Go to the beach
Win a drag race (been a long time)
Watch the Cowboys play in the Superbowl (been a long time)
Go to the gym and have the whole place to myself
Pick the right stock and make a lot of money

8) 5 things I would never get new, buy new,or wear again
BMW
Truck or SUV (all the new trucks have bumpers that fall off with the slightest bump - WTF?)
That condom I just threw away
My Cheerios T-shirt that used to fit me in high school
The underwear with the streak that actually burned a hole

9) 5 favorite toys
Computer
Chevelle
... um .... that's all I got

Now I get to tag 5 people for the both of them
1) Stacy the Peanut Queen
2) Artful Laura
3) Steph the Attention Whore and Booty Shaker
4) Leesa in Montana
5) Dr Don Pineappleman

I hope you guys are around to see that I've tagged you. I know with Christmas it's harder and harder to find people online right now, but if you see it and you want to do it then go for it. And if I didn't tag you, but you'd like to do it anyway then please go for it.
You have read this article with the title Tag You're It!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/12/tag-you-it.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...