5 Weird Habits


My favorite Peanut Queen in all the world has tagged me, which is sort of like sex only without the lubricants, the nudity, the physical contact, or the ... um ... finish. So anyway, I've been tagged to list 5 of my weird habits. To the best of my ability, here they are:

1) Whenever I have a drink in a bottle with a cap, after every drink I put the cap back on. I never thought this was weird until one day at work someone demanded to know why I did this and insisted that I MUST stop.

2) Whenever I get the mail I always have to check the mailbox at least twice to make sure I didn't leave anything inside. As I'm walking in with it I have to look back down the walk to make sure I didn't drop any letters. If it's a U.S. Mail box then I have to open and close the door one extra time just to make sure my letter dropped. Yeah, I'm like Adrian Monk in that way. You know the beginning of the show when they show him opening and closing the mailbox again and again while looking inside? Yeah, that's me.

3) At night whenever I have to get up to pee I sit down to do it. One time years ago I left the seat up and My Wife almost fell in because we never turn on the light to pee when we're sleeping. So from then on I found it was just easier to leave the seat down and sit. Sometimes I fall asleep sitting there peeing. One time back in college I got up to pee in the middle of the night and peed standing up, like normal. I passed out while peeing for some mysterious unknown reason and ended up lying on my back in the bathtub with my dick hanging out of my pants and the Chinese water torture pounding me in the forehead from the dripping faucet above. Sometimes peeing standing up in the dark late at night can be dangerous.

4) I brush my teeth in front of the mirror, watching what I'm doing. I don't know what exactly I'm looking for. I don't really need to see in order to brush my teeth. My Wife walks all over the house, but I stand there right in front of the mirror, I guess to make sure I'm doing a thorough job.

5) Whenever I have an orgasm I scream out "CARMEN ELECTRA!" No, I'm only kidding. But if I was with her I sure would.


Now it's my turn to tag some babes. I mean, to tag some bloggers. Here are my victims:

1) Binsk
2) ZebraMan
3) MamaDuck
4) LizzieDaisy
5) Steve T in Texas
You have read this article with the title 5 Weird Habits. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/12/5-weird-habits.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...