Cowboys vs Chiefs Heart Attack


Oh my God, did you see this game?! I mean, I know you did because one of the reasons I wanted to come to this particular game was to meet you in person. But as for the rest of you guys, did you see this game? I nearly had a heart attack! My heart was pounding in my chest and I could barely breathe throughout the entire second half.

And the ending, the last few minutes, who would have predicted this? I'm a Cowboy's fan, but even I had already said I expected that the Chiefs were going to be too much for Dallas. And they were THIS close to beating them right down to the last second.

Oh my God, I still can't breathe.
You have read this article with the title Cowboys vs Chiefs Heart Attack. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/12/cowboys-vs-chiefs-heart-attack.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...