Stress-related Blog

I've just started this blog and already I'm stressed. To be fair the stress has nothing to do with the blog. After all, no one is reading this yet except me. And I say 'yet' as if other people are going to start flooding in here to see what I'm up to. But I do have reason to expect something. My Buick Wildcat webpage has led to a lot of traffic and feedback over the years. Then it was in Car Craft. And just this month Spike TV called me up and wanted to use it for a show '52 Favorite Cars' or something like that. They featured the Wildcat as the favorite make-out car. Go figure. I guess I can understand. I tried to make out in a 1973 Toyota Corolla once. It did not go well. And then some dork in a Pontiac Fiero came along and interrupted.



Well, so much work to do and so little time and money. And that's why I'm stressed. Tony at CSC is apparently mad at me. He bad-mouthed me to the company CIO, which is a rather extreme thing to do. My boss wasn't happy about it. Neither was I. But seeing as Tony is in California and I'm in Memphis there isn't a whole heck of a lot I can do about that. Maybe I'll send him a bribe and see if I can smooth things over.
You have read this article with the title Stress-related Blog. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2004/05/stress-related-blog.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...