Reply All

A friend just emailed me (and a thousand other people apparently) a list of inspirational sayings. At the top of the list was "behind every successful woman is herself." I took this to mean that the woman has a very large butt and replied with this very insight. Unfortunately, I 'repy all'ed instead of simply replying to the woman who sent it. Now my inbox is packed with emails from a hundred women who work on Redstone Arsenal in Alabama and who didn't see the humor in my perspective.



So now I'm just sitting here thinking about the missiles that they build there and how my father used to design them before he retired. I wonder if those things can reach Memphis from where they are now?

You have read this article with the title Reply All. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2004/05/reply-all.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...