4x4

A short but sweet meme.


I was tagged by Bella for this.


Rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

OK, here at work, this is what I found:




This is a photo from a news story about a Halloween dog show in the Philippines. It has absolutely nothing to do with me. But hey, chicks love pirates, right? And divorced single women love dogs? And Paris Hilton and other extremely insecure wealthy celebrity sluts love little yappy dogs? So maybe this photo will draw some rich celebrity women to my blog? Kim Kardashian, are you there? It's worth a shot.

Now I'm supposed to tag 4 people, because we all know how much you guys love being tagged for stuff, right?

I tag:

Shila Shila
RKINTN
Sweet Cheeks
Harmony

There, now get busy and let's see those photos. No slacking!


You have read this article tag with the title 4x4. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2009/01/4x4.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...