Whatever Can Go Wrong part 3 - I'm In Hell

OK, I thought things were as bad as they could get. I was wrong.



It's Friday morning and I've been here since 8:30 a.m. Thursday. The system is still down and Asminov in India is trying to run a script to copy some tables into our database before we can try to restart the system. We're all falling asleep and calling each other 'bitch' just to pass the time. Yes, bitch. The Unix guys call everyone 'dude' and we thought that was lame. So 'bitch' it is. You got a problem with that, bitch?



I'm so sick of cell phones and pagers. And cold pizza. And sleeping on the floor in my clothes with a carpet that has no padding and smells like feet.



Oh, and lousy coffee. I'm really sick of lousy coffee.



My second wind is winding down, I can feel it. Pretty soon I'm going to hit that cranky phase where I call people 'bitch' and really mean it.

You have read this article with the title Whatever Can Go Wrong part 3 - I'm In Hell. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2004/06/whatever-can-go-wrong-part-3-i-in-hell.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...