WSJ, Rutgers University, and Microinequities - Part II: Response

Ms. Lublin responds, "No one at the conference talked about this disparity. I am going to forward your letter to ms. Moynahan, who led the workshop, for her reactions."



I appreciate the time and the effort. I genuinely do. I hope Ms. Monynahan responds. Perhaps this will lead somewhere, if not today then maybe sometime in the future?



Sometimes when confronting blatant discrimination against males I find that the only people willing to do anything about it are women. The men often sit silent, afraid to even breathe. This might seem odd, but I know many of the reasons, or at least I think I do.



I once emailed the Department of Women's Health asking about the existence of a Department of Men's Health, which I know good and well does not exist. To my surprise they responded that they feel there should be a corresponding department for males and encouraged me to lobby my representatives in Congress about this ridiculous disparity.



You never know who your friends might be until you engage.



Anyway, for now I'll just have to wait and see if anything more comes of this.

You have read this article with the title WSJ, Rutgers University, and Microinequities - Part II: Response. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2004/12/wsj-rutgers-university-and.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...