So Much Fun I Could Just Puke

Still here. Yep, still at work on a f---ing Sunday morning at 2:40 a.m. while Abercrombie (?) pretends to be looking into the problem of his patch script that doesn't work. I called My Coworker, the expert on this system. He didn't answer his cell phone. So I called My Boss. He said to call My Coworker. I finally got him on the line. He said he'd get online and look into it. 10 minutes later he called me up.



"Hello?" I answered.

He said nothing.

I said it again, "Hello?"

He said, "What?"

I asked him, "Did you look into it?"

He responded, "Did you call me?"

"No."

Long silence. "I called you?"

"Yes, you called me."

"Oh. I didn't mean to."

Shit. I think he's still laying in his bed asleep.



Abercrombie, the Vendor's rep, should have called me back 30 minutes ago, but God only knows what he's doing. This is going to be another long, wasted f---ing night at work. And I know The Boss will expect me in Monday at the usual time, as if I didn't work a whole damned day on Saturday into Sunday.



I am so tired.

You have read this article with the title So Much Fun I Could Just Puke. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2004/10/so-much-fun-i-could-just-puke.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...