Got To Keep The Loonies On The Path - Part II

So yesterday everyone was a lunatic in morning rush hour traffic, right? (Yes, you aren't supposed to start a sentence with 'so.' Get over it.) How about today?

Today was just as cold, if not colder, than yesterday. But the sun was shining and it was bright and clear. Everyone in my own house slept well last night, unlike the night before. I assume other households in the area may have had similar experiences, although obviously I can't measure that.

No one in a minivan tried to bulldoze me through the school zone. No one tried to play chicken at the intersection where we were both turning. No one passed on the shoulder. No one did anything at all which I noticed or considered unusually obnoxious. It was a mellow drive to work this morning.

So, is it a quantifiable fact that everyone was better in traffic today than yesterday or was it merely my perception?
You have read this article with the title Got To Keep The Loonies On The Path - Part II. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2004/10/got-to-keep-loonies-on-path-part-ii.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...