7 Things

Stolen from Steph’s archives because I’m pathetic like that

7 things I plan to do before I die

1) Go to Australia, hit the beach, drown in a riptide

2) Have kids

3) Be happy

4) Make $10 million

5) Jessica Biel (she might not go along willingly with this)

6) Jump out of an airplane

7) Get my passport so I can (see #1)

7 things I can do

1) Complicated computer shit

2) Make people laugh (either with me or at me, it’s all about the same)

3) write poetry that makes people cringe

4) sing so badly that people beg me to stop and never sing again

5) Have somewhat creative ideas that are never used by anyone

6) Curse like a demon possessed sailor

7) Ride the piss out of a sport bike

7 things I cannot do

1) Sing

2) Discipline myself to get off the internet

3) Go along to get along without making some smart-assed remark

4) Hide my feelings

5) Maintain a continuous workout pattern without a partner

6) Go to bed on time (see #2)

7) Dance without looking like I’m injured or in some way suffering great pain

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

1) Great sense of humor

2) Smiling eyes (think Heather Graham)

3) Long beautiful hair

4) Boobs of quality, moreso than quantitty

5) Makes me feel relaxed and happy

6) Accepts me without plotting to change me (that narrows the field quite a bit, doesn’t it?)

7) Loves to get naked

7 things I say most often

1) Oh fuck me

2) Son-of-a-bitch!

3) Aaaaaaaaah FUCK!

4) If it makes you happy

5) Oh, that’s bullshit!

6) What the fuck?!

7) You cunt-licking, ass-plugging, child-molesting fucking piece of shit!

7 celebrity crushes

1) Carmen Electra

2) Jessica Biel

3) Kelly Rippa

4) Joanna Garcia (hot daughter on ‘Reba’)

5) Shannon Elizabeth

6) Kate Beckinsale

7) Audrey Tatou

7 people who need to do this

1) Unique Stephen

2) Kylie (as if)

3) Bonnie

4) Spiky Zora Jones

5) Stacy the Peanut Queen

6) Emma K

7) Krissyface
You have read this article with the title 7 Things. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2008/08/7-things.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...