Party

It's nearly midnight and there's a party going on over at Rooster's house across the street. Chad is there with him. Every high school and college kid in the neighborhood is there smoking and drinking and hanging out. Chad is at least 25. Rooster is over 45. Everone else is somewhere around Chad's age or younger, I think. I recognize many of them.

I keep peeking out the window at them. I think they see me and it sort of annoys them. I guess they assume I disapprove or want to call the law or something.

You know what I really want?

I want to go join the party.

funnel girls
You have read this article chad / party / rooster with the title Party. You can bookmark this page URL https://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/07/party.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...