TMI Tuesday

Go see LizzieDaisy if you want to play.

1) On a scale of 1-10, how modest are you?

I'm the most modest person ever to hide such greatness behind modesty. I'm a raging 10.

2) Have you ever had sex while you or your partner was tied up?

Yeah, she was on the phone with her mom and real busy.

3) What is your greatest strength? Weakness?

My strength: I can blind the Krav Magna instructor with one fart.
Weakness: I'm a man. You can guess the weakness. I don't even want to discuss it.


4) Have you ever gone to a motel for the sole purpose of having sex?

Yeah, but I didn't find it there. She took it and me to some other guy's house and I peed in his living room floor.

5) Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain?

Snow: Did you ever watch the movie "Joe Dirt" when that dog got his balls frozen to the porch? Yeah, no sex in the snow, thank you very much.

Rain: Not that I remember. I haven't known too many girls who would do me in the rain. Sorry if I've blown your image of me as a super stud.

Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever stuffed your bra if you are female, or stuffed your pants if you are male?

I have never stuffed my bra or my pants, except with my very own natural abundance.
You have read this article with the title TMI Tuesday. You can bookmark this page URL https://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/03/tmi-tuesday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...