Shake, Rattle, and Roll

My cats were odd this morning. I had to pick one of them up and throw him out. I thought they were just cold, but both of them were acting mighty strange.



While driving to work I stopped my CD long enough to listen to the weather and traffic report. Along with the weather and traffic I got a report I didn't expect. Memphis was just hit with an earthquake.



Really? I thought my truck was just bumpy to ride in, like always.



I feel the Earth
move
under my feet
I feel the sky come
a-tumblin' down


Yeah, OK. Whatever. It was only a 4.1 on the richter scale so I guess we're still here for now. But they say Memphis is "due" and a big whopper is coming soon. The thing is, this is the 2nd earthquake in the past 5 years. Before that there were none that I know of.



Well, I say 'nothing.' What I mean is, since the gigantic monster quake that made Eastern Arkansas, Northern Mississippi, and Western Tennessee as flat as Marg Helgenberger's stomach that is. That was a huge earthquake, about 100-150 years ago, back when the hookers and the dock workers basically ran Memphis.



Kind of like now.









You have read this article with the title Shake, Rattle, and Roll. You can bookmark this page URL https://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/02/shake-rattle-and-roll.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...