Whooooooo Are You? Who Who?

You are a

Social Moderate
(56% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(75% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Capitalist










Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test


I got this from Silly Nessa. At first I was surprised by the results, but then I saw how close I was to Libertarian. That's where I expect I'd be if they asked more questions.

I think the only reason I ended up in the capitalist category is because of the books on economics I've been reading lately. I said I'd permit businesses to do things that would be unpopular, but supports the concept of freedom, because I considered it necessary. I probably wouldn't have done this if I hadn't read about the consequences of not allowing those very sorts of things.

Where do you land in this test?
You have read this article with the title Whooooooo Are You? Who Who?. You can bookmark this page URL https://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/10/whooooooo-are-you-who-who.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...