Tired


Gay Chinese M&Ms? What the hell is this?!

I'm tired. I'm tired and I'm stressed. I was at work and the power failed and for whatever reason it resulted in some files on my computer disappearing. It relates to the way in which they are updated and the fact that the software makes no effort to back any up before writing to them. Anyway, it is a problem.

On top of this my boss sent word that we are going to be receiving a huge assignment next week. I made it clear when I joined the team what I can do and what I will need training to prepare me to do. I have not had the training I need, but the assignment is on it's way. Hmm, I see a problem here and I have a bad feeling I'm going to be trying to teach myself on the fly.

Also, the power failure at work threw things into chaos and during the resulting havoc I failed to update a field in the database that relates to an application I support. I discovered this tonight, at 2 a.m., as I was checking on how tonight's processing was going. This is bad news as 2 days ' worth of processing have gone by now. I can't remember how involved the recovery from this problem is, but I know it is going to be an issue. Or I think I know. It is late and I am too tired to think clearly.

The Movie Guy wants me to have a scene written and ready to show him by Monday. I wrote a fairly detailed idea into rough draft at work, but forgot to bring it home so I could work on it some more. I wrote another idea at home, but forgot to bring it to work today so I could put it together with the material I wrote at work. While at work I couldn't find the rough draft I wrote there so I started completely over. I'm only half done and now I can't think clearly because I'm so tired.

The photo above has nothing to do with what I'm writing. Normally I try to tie the photo and whatever I have to say together, but tonight I am just falling over. I can't make sense of anything and I keep seeing things moving out of the corner of my eye. Turns out it was a beetle running around that I caught and threw in the toilet, but even so it convinced me that I need to go to bed and get some sleep.

Oh, and the cat is popping out from under the table. That scared the shit out of me just now.

So tired.
You have read this article with the title Tired. You can bookmark this page URL https://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/10/tired.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...