Audioblogger sucks - Last Night on "LOST"

This is what I was trying to do as an audioblog last night, only Audioblogger is a piece of shit and won't let me in so I have to write it. Just try to imagine that I am doing this over the phone.

"I finally figured out why you're here on this raft with me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It bothered me 'cause you're totally selfish and don't care about nobody else but yourself. But then I figured it out."

"Yeah, so why is it?"

"'Cause you want to die, just like your father. Tell me that ain't so. Go ahead and tell me, Cracker."

"No, that has nothing to do with it."

"OK, so why are you doing this, then?"

"You really wanna know?"

"I axin' you ain't I?"

"Cause I like black guys."

[long pause]

"Get the fuck off this raft!"

You have read this article with the title Audioblogger sucks - Last Night on "LOST". You can bookmark this page URL https://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/05/audioblogger-sucks-last-night-on.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...