Page 3’s Rhian: Weight goes straight to my boobs


Page 3’s Rhian: Weight goes straight to my boobs – it must be where my organs are

Rhian in Loaded mag
Naked facts ... Rhian on weight, Big Brother and I'm A Celeb
Loaded/ James Rudland

PAGE Three favourite Rhian Sugden has revealed she cannot gain weight apart from in her breasts, exclaiming: “It’s really weird. My organs must be in my boobs.”

The blonde glamour model, 26, told she never goes to the gym and eats like a man.
In a photoshoot that saw her enact the famous poster from Basic Instinct and strip to her birthday suit, she talks about eating fast food and staying slim.
She tells Loaded mag: “I eat just like one of the boys. It’s true. Just can’t put weight on and I love junk food.
“And I never go to the gym. I’m a size six or eight on the bottom and about a 14 on top. My bra size is 32E.
“If I do put weight on it goes straight to my boobs, though, it’s really weird. My organs must be in my boobs.”

Rhian Sugden recreates Sharon Stone's infamous pose for the Loaded front cover
Infamous ... she recreates Sharon Stone pose
Loaded/ James Rudland

Rhian’s admission comes as she posed in a slinky white dress to recreate Sharon Stone’s infamous scene from the raunchy 1992 movie.
Rhian confessed she has not seen the film also starring Michael Douglas but said she admired Hollywood star Stone for looking hot at 55.
She said: “She still looks great. If I looked like that in my fifties, I’d be doing pretty all right. But I didn’t really like having my hair all slicked back to be honest. And not having much make-up on.”

Rhian Sugden poses topless
Weighty issue ... Rhian says all weight goes straight to her chest
Loaded/ James Rudland

Rhian, who said she had a bad experience in the Big Brother house, insisted she would still consider doing I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!
She said: “I think I’d prefer that, actually doing something and not just sitting around a house gossiping and bitching.”
Read the full interview in Loaded- out now.


Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4918462/page-3s-rhian-sugden-weight-goes-straight-to-my-boobs.html#ixzz2Sj4lgIUG
You have read this article Loaded / naked / Nude / Page 3 / Rhian / The Sun / Topless with the title Page 3’s Rhian: Weight goes straight to my boobs. You can bookmark this page URL https://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2013/05/page-3s-rhian-weight-goes-straight-to.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...