A Meme, A Tag

The Rules:

* Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
* Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
* Players should tag eight other people and notify them that they have been tagged.

The eight:

* I went to 3 proms while in high school. One was with a girl I didn't even know. One was with a girl I thought I was in love with. One ended with lots of drunkenness, my date fighting with her ex-boyfriend, and no sex.
* My Wife is so sick of looking at houses that she's almost ready to just grab the first one that doesn't completely suck. I am just frustrated and tired.
* If I could date one celebrity I have no idea who it would be. I'm finally reaching the point where I look at the latest news photos of hot young celebrities and I go "who the hell is that?" But really, I don't even care who it is. Give me Kate Beckinsale for a night and I'll be happy.
* One of my teammates on the track team back in high school was killed on his way to a big track meet. The whole team, including me, went to his funeral. He was buried in his track uniform. I couldn't run after that without seeing his face in his coffin. I quit running not long after that and didn't start back for a long time.
* If I had to choose one thing above all else that attracts me to a woman, it would be laughing when I fart. I have to say, if she isn't going to enjoy it then we're in trouble, 'cause I know I'm going to eventually. And I'm going to laugh when I do. In fact, the more inappropriate the location, the funnier it'll be to me. Put me in a tux at some formal something or other and give me one good ripper and I'm a happy man. Let me blame it on some snotty person standing nearby and I'm in Heaven.
* I once was on TV for a Jerry Lewis Telethon when me and my best friends brought in a bunch of money we had collected. I was introduced as "Steven King." Thanks Jerry, I really appreciated you fucking up my 15 seconds of fame.
* I can swap out a camshaft, a crankshaft, all of your pistons, I can pull your transmission and put it back in, I can change a timing chain, I can find viruses on your computer, I can install as many kinds of internet browsers as you want to have, I can set the clock on your VCR, I can tape your show, I can do your brakes, I can access your email to tell you how to view the attachments, but please stop asking me to diagnose your computer problems over the telephone.
* I want to start my own business, get rich, and move to Australia. There is nothing about Memphis that I will miss.

And now, to tag 8 other bloggers. I have no idea who to tag. Let me think.

I tag:

Stacy the Peanut Queen
Binsk
The Kept Woman
Kami and the Dallas Ks
Gary K Wray
Dixie
ForWhatIt'sWorth
It'sTheLittleThings


There, all done!
You have read this article eight things about me / meme / tag with the title A Meme, A Tag. You can bookmark this page URL https://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/05/a-meme-tag.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...